DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EU REGULATION N. 2016/679
According to the art. of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the law.
The Data Controller is Associazione Culturale Imago, with registered office in via Principe Aimone 4, 00185 Roma, C.F. 97973860584, P.I. 14795091009 in the person of its Legal Representative.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis of reference
Your personal data is collected and processed for the purposes listed below along with the legal basis of reference:
Purpose of processing: Website registration, Access to IT services, Sending of commercial communications, Management of complaints, Fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations, Monitoring of contractual obligations, Customer management, Communication;
Legal basis of reference: Consent of the interested party, Execution of a contract, Legal obligation, Legitimate interest of the Owner, Fulfillment of a contract Categories of data and recipients
Your personal data relating to the following data categories may be sent to the recipients or categories of recipients listed below to achieve the above purposes:
Recipients: Judicial Offices, Consultants and freelancers in single or associated form, Banks and credit institutions, Institutional Bodies, Police Forces, Parent Companies, Subsidiary and Associated Companies.
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 regarding safety measures, by specifically appointed subjects and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Treatment and conservation methods
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the following period of time: 5 years after the termination of the employment relationship.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
International transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
– obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
– obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
– obtain the limitation of processing;
– obtain the data portability, ie receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
– oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes
– oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
– ask the data controller for access to personal data and the personal data. or the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of data; of revocation,
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Associazione Culturale Imago, with registered office in via Principe Aimone 4, 00185 Roma, C.F. 97973860584, P.I. 14795091009 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.